We've released a new stable version. This version fixes a few small bugs and some security issues. Download
1. keep your config.php file somewhere safe (you can find your config.php file in the config folder)
2. make a backup of your database. (recommended, but not essential)
3. overwrite your existing code with the new code. You will primarily want to copy the "lists" folder and all files in it.
4. copy the config.php file back (to the "lists/config/" folder)
5. go to your phpList admin main page with your web browser and login
6. click the "Upgrade" link, which will now be there
7. You're all done