phpList version 3.0.12 is the latest stable release. It was released on Tuesday, Feb 3rd 2015
If this is your first time, there are several options to install phpList .
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the procedure is as follows
- Backup your database
- Copy your config.php file in a safe place
- Download the latest version of phpList
- Overwrite all of the code of the current version with the new one. You can upload the "lists" directory and all it contains
- Copy your config.php back
- Login to the phpList admin pages and click the "upgrade" link
- Just to be sure, use the "Verify database structure" page to check that your database structure is correct
You can also check the latest config.php and re-edit it to match your system.
phpList is licensed with the GPL
. Please make sure that you understand this license