Send and delivery speed of email campaigns is affected by a number of internal and external factors. Pro Marketer Accounts have considerably faster send speeds, which is required for delivering large volumes of messages.
Send speed of campaigns from all account types is affected by the following factors:
- Total number of subscribers receiving the campaign
- Number of images embedded in the campaign (not linked)
- Number of attacments to the campaign (if any)
- Total campaign size (in bytes)
Send speed of campaigns sent from standard accounts on the cloud hosting platform is affected by the following factors:
- Time of day the campaign is sent
- Busyness of other clients using the cloud platform
- Total number of campaigns being sent from the same account simultaneously
- Active campaigns being sent by other sub-account users
Once messages have been sent, the time they takes to appear in subscriber inboxes is determined by Subscribers’ email hosting providers (their technical configuration and efficiency of operation).