Improvements to importing subscriber attributes, long link handling, date translations, and five other areas have now been applied to your account.
- Commas, tabs, and other field-separator characters are now allowed within subscriber attributes imported from a spreadsheet
- Much longer URLs in tracked links are now supported
- The number of “Recently visited” pages had been reduced from six to three for better use of screen space
- More dates are translated into the selected interface language, rather than always using English month and Day names
- The formatting of statistics on the ‘Bounces per list’ page is improved
- The login page now automatically focuses on the email input, allowing you to start typing immediately
- On the “Campaign statistics” page, the “Clicked” column was renamed to “Total clicks” for clarity
Elsewhere at phpList, work has been ongoing on the new API, and a fresh look for this newsletter. More news on both of these initiatives in the coming months.